Saturday, April 7, 2012

Back on the Bandwagon!


Unfortunately, after the Hagg Lake 25k on February 19th I got sick...really sick. After two weeks the infection had spread to my chest and it took two rounds of antibiotics to get it to clear. One of the benefits of having had pneumonia is that it is much easier to get infections that spread to the chest and lungs. Yay!

After taking 5 weeks completely off, I jumped back on the band wagon with a 5 1/2 hour epic run above Asotin Creek with my friends Scott and Aaron. The body is bouncing back nicely and I should end up with a little over 60 miles on the trails this week.


Tomorrow will be a 15-25 miler at Riverside State Park. I did 15 there on Thursday morning. The three photos in this post were taken during my run at Riverside. If you're ever in the Spokane area you should check it out. There's over 75 miles of single track trails to enjoy :-)


No comments: